Agency Partner Marketing Manger
Partner Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Professional to join our Global IT Client, the worlds largest Social Network, as part of the Agency Partner Program.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the agency landscape across EMEA, be passionate about the advertising agency and partnership community and be confident in their Marketing abilities, having built Marketing programs across multiple channels and touch points.
- Work with internal partners and global counterparts to execute and build upon marketing plan flawlessly that will shift perceptions and drive behavior change
- Build strong relationships with the EMEA Agency sales organisation and key cross-functional partners
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including sales, partnerships, regional product marketing, internal/external agencies and legal.
- Have experience building and executing a multi-channel marketing plan, including creating content such as decks, playbooks, one-sheeters; running and delivering events etc.
- Work with the wider marketing team and cross-functional counterpoints to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and programs
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across the business to drive alignment
- Drive best-in-class creative, execution and measurement across all campaign touch points
- Occasional travel within EMEA
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
- Substantial marketing experience
- Knowledge of the advertising industry landscape
- Experience in business/enterprise marketing, and hands-on experience executing scaled marketing solutions across both paid and owned media
- Media agency experience
**Competitive Salary + Excellent On Site Benefits**
**Please note this is a Contract role for 11 months**
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.