Ads Quality Evaluator – French market
Role: Ads Quality Evaluator (French)
Duration: 11 months
As a Classification Quality Evaluator, you will help ensure that a quality advertising experience is provided to millions of Internet users. You will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of advertising products, working with Linguists and Engineers to help improve the quality of next generation online ad targeting services.
* Evaluate ads and websites in your specialist language to identify the topic and classify accordingly.
* Work with various teams to improve our advertising quality by identifying certain characteristics of a webpage or ad, and taking decisions on that basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent written and spoken French and English
- Classification Quality Evaluators are keen to learn and have a broad range of interests.
- Ideally the candidates will demonstrate strong analytical skills, and the ability to make good judgements quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in web research – ability to quickly understand new concepts with minimal effort.
- Ability to follow written instructions with minimal oversight.
- Good knowledge of the local internet market
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience in translation, localisation or interpreting is a plus, although not required.
- Highly web-savvy with exceptional Internet research skills
- Knowledge of web space, particularly emerging technology, is a big advantage.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact email@example.com