Ads Brand Specialist
Role: Ads Brand Specialist
Location: Dublin, Docs Building
Duration: ASAP until end of January 2019 (Contract via Eden Recruitment)
Salary: €19.91 EUR per hour (that’s pro rata of €41412 p/a) + Free gym, pool, canteen, pro rata of 25 days holidays
Location: Dublin 4
Language Requirement: – Fluency in English and ideally in one of the following languages: Turkish, Hebrew, Russian or Arabic
As Ads Brand Specialist, you will operate as a key sales partner re-actively delivering brand campaigns based on agreed customer’s KPIs. You will have in-depth product knowledge and a strong technical aptitude which can be leveraged to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios. Brand Specialists help provide the voice of the customer to the regional and global Product & Tools teams. Through your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will be essential to driving ongoing improvements to our products, processes and tools.
- Liaise with Sales and with the wider Tech support teams to ensure flawless delivery.
- Provide specialized sales, creative and technical product expertise to account teams, advertisers, agencies and industry partners as the primary point of contact for reservation advertising.
- Drive education initiatives designed to increase knowledge of company reserve & engagement products and processes amongst agencies and sales teams.
- Proactively work to improve efficiency & consistently look for the processes to scale appropriately.
- Own the setup, support, delivery, optimisation & reporting of reservation ad campaigns.
- Liaise with the regional & global Tech Product and Tools teams to further improve reservation & engagement advertising products and to optimize existing reservation tools & systems.
- Support and evangelize new product features, ensuring prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and provide outstanding support across our platform technologies for advertisers and agencies using reserve and engagement products.
- BA/BSc degree or in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts, and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrable experience in Ad operations, trafficking, rich media, and/or inventory management
- Proven ability to problem solve and manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Detail oriented, with an ability to prioritize and quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
For more information, please contact Daniel on 01 4744537