Administrator – German desk
Role: administrator (German desk)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience reviewing legal documents
- Customer service and / or data entry experience is a plus!
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and effectively juggle multiple priorities.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
- Ability to perform copying, distributing and/or mailing of documents (via regular and/or overnight mail) and other general clerical tasks to support department and/or team members.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Whats on offer: Salary: €25k p/a
- 23 days holiday p/a
- Gym membership
- TaxSaver tickets (travel / cycle to work schemes)
- Healthcare insurance and dental cover
- Company events and many more!
The company offers reimbursement for the cost of flight to Dublin plus up to 4 nights accommodation.
Work hrs: Mon – Fri
Location: Dublin city centre (5 min walk from Temple Bar!)
For more information, please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537