Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator
Administrative Assistant required to provide the various support needs of the department and executives in a leading multinational.
- Strong Time management, process management and productivity skills. Responsible for anticipating, prioritizing and organizing all activities
- Expert calendar management and in blending business and personal needs. Understands overall group priorities, people and aligns schedules and meetings appropriately so time is spent on the most important areas
- Organize meetings, travel, events and other off-site conferences
- Provide administrative support to various executives and the team including managing scheduling and email, domestic and international travel arrangements, meeting coordination, special projects and events.
- Assist with logistics and implementation of meetings and events.
- Work with finance and accounts payable departments on budget process, purchase orders, invoice tracking.
- Partner and network with other administrative assistants in order to collaborate, obtain information, get things done and solve problems.
- Produce PowerPoint presentations and other written documents.
- Work with internal and external partners and vendors.
- Support other department activities as necessary
- This position requires the individual to exercise good judgment and prioritize well
- This person should have a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- The person in this position will need to build strong relationships with other departments in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals
- This person will likely work on assignments that are sensitive in nature with high-level contacts inside and outside the company, so the ability to keep confidentiality is of critical importance
- Candidates for this position should have an excellent customer service orientation, an outgoing personality, and strong verbal and written communication skills.