Job Specification- =
The Business Insurance Division is a busy, fast paced and vibrant environment with over 25 staff members. Over the past 20 years, it has developed into a very successful business model where all our resources are dedicated to meeting the needs of our valued clients.
The Role Job Overview
A Business Insurance Administration Executive is responsible for the renewal of general insurance products including, sales where appropriate, and providing superior customer service.
- Ensure the interests of clients and the integrity of the market is at the centre of the way you do business.
- Identify the needs and objectives of the client and provide best advice based on information gathered and research conducted.
- Treat clients fairly.
- Act in a compliant and ethical manner always.
- At all times, adhere to regulatory and legislative rules, codes and guidelines including the: o Minimum Competency Code 2011 o Consumer Protection Code 2012 o Fitness and Probity Standards
- Report directly to Unit Head and Business Insurance Administration Manager.
- Liaise with clients via phone, email and on a on a face to face basis.
- Handle all enquiries regarding existing Business Insurance and Personal Lines policies.
- Handle first notification of claims and ensure that these are handled efficiently by Insurers from notification to settlement stage.
- Identify nonstandard or complex risks and escalate to your Unit Head/Specialist Agent to ensure they are handled appropriately.
- Ensure procedures as outlined in Business Insurance and Personal Lines procedural documents are fully complied with.
- Administration work should be to the highest standards always.
- Ensure providers are meeting Service Level Agreements.
- Handle complaints and errors as per the relevant procedures.
- Maintain product knowledge always.
- Make out bound calls to existing clients.
- Identify new sales potential by cross selling and obtaining leads.
- Provide constructive feedback to management.
Skills and Knowledge
- Professional Diploma in Insurance (CIP) or working towards same.
- Complete the appropriate annual CPD requirements.
- Computer skills- Microsoft Office/Excel/Power Point Presentations.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent people skills enabling you to positively engage with other team members, staff, insurers and clients.
You will be required to be flexible in your position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.