Accounts Payable with German/ Dutch
- Check invoices for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensure Purchase Ledger and Job Costing analysis is run off on a monthly basis
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Invoice receiving and date stamping.
- Ensure invoices are posted by the Creditors Ledger.
- Ensure Creditors statements are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Ensure sales invoices are raised only in conjunction with agreed client valuations.
- Bank reconciliations
- Accountancy Qualification
- TAS Books experience (preferred)
- Strong Microsoft skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Organizational, verbal and written communications skills a must.
- Proficient in German/Dutch and English
Salary: up to 32K p/a doe
- Life assurance
- Educational assistance
- Eye care
- Sport and social club
- 22 days holidays
Working hrs: Mon – Fri
Location: Dublin 4