Accounts Payable Specialist
Established in the 1990’s this ISO accredited firm has a long history of building strong links with its local and Regional customers. Due to a period of maternity the contract will be a minimum 10 months and the client wish to appoint an experienced accounts payable specialist to take on the role. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for full control of the accounts payable function, along with assisting with general accounting tasks, including bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Process accounts payable Invoices, credits and supplier payments on SAP Business One.
- Scanning invoices to the SAP system
- Posting sundry bank payments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Setting up supplier payments on multiple online banking systems
- Preparing and filing VAT returns for ROI and UK
- Ad hoc tasks to support the finance function
- Cover for colleagues where necessary
- Education to Leaving Certificate level (or similar) and preferably an additional finance discipline
- A minimum of five years of responsible accounting experience
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles
- Flexibility and willingness to help other colleagues to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Use of SAP Business One, or similar accounting system
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.