Accounts Payable Assistant
- Processing/coding all invoices and matching with the equivalent PO’s & delivery dockets.
- Scanning all paperwork to the workflows system daily and ensuring all invoices are approved within an orderly timeframe.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all group purchase invoices in accordance with company procedures and creditors payment terms.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Creditor reconciliations
- Full Bank reconciliation to the accounts system from month end for all bank accounts within remit to be presented for review, reporting any unusual items that arise.
- Working closely with the operations teams to ensure invoices are coded to the correct projects/nominal accounts.
- Weekly invoice status reports to be completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with month end creditor reconciliations for all creditors within remit to be presented for review within 5 working days from month end.
- Identifying and making sure all subcontractor invoices for which contracts are to be registered for RCT are identified and posted correctly and identifying invoices which have being invoiced incorrectly.
- Pro-Forma invoices to be chased and replaced with the Vat invoices in a timely manner.
- Replying to internal and external supplier queries.
- Any items that may appear on the internal audit test results within area of responsibility to be investigated and explained in timely manner.
- Setting up of new Suppliers, verifying supplier details.
- Filing in a timely manner
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Reasonable aptitude for being able to learn new systems.
- Highly organised and works well under pressure
- Team player
- Time management, ability to prioritise tasks and focus on and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744537