Accounts Payable Administrator
Established in the early 1900’s the company has a long and deep-rooted history in the Munster province. Now is one of the globes leaders in its market, this company is seeking to recruit an accounts payable administrator to join the accountancy team on site in Cork in a fixed term 11 month contract. An employer of choice in the county, this company believes that is success is driven by its employees and has a reputation for continues investment in its employees.
- Process invoices for all Divisions and business units including Agri/DFI/Finance/Group/Watfore. Following Company Purchase to Pay process, policies and standard operating procedures to ensure that Supplier Invoices are processed through the system and are paid in line with company terms.
- Investigate variances between PO/GRN and invoices to resolution or escalate where appropriate.
- Respond to supplier enquiries relating to payment issues to ensure successful resolution.
- Chase and process credit notes and or refunds from suppliers when required.
- Complete account reconciliations on time, identify and follow up on all outstanding issues, maintaining supporting documentation and records. Liaise with suppliers where necessary.
- Liaise with internal customers to effectively manage any queries.
- Handle store/factory queries.
- Deal with all supplier and external party queries in relation to accounts payable in a professional and timely manner.
- Sort and distribute post on a daily basis.
- Day-to-day administration and duties as required by the business.
- Provide support and cover for all other members of the shared service team as required.
- Provide support and cover for other Shared Service Centre Roles including Reception if required.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects.
- Participate in external and internal audits.
- Identify process improvements.
Contribute to the reporting and monitoring of AP activities and KPIs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Shared Service Centre or similar environment is required.
- Qualification in a relevant discipline would be advantageous.
- Previous use of Softco document management system would be advantageous.
- Strong computer literacy with particular emphasis on Oracle & Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Excellent, planning and organisation skills strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player with the ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health insurance, pension, life assurance and a variety of continued professional development programmes
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief