Maternity Cover 9 months – South Dublin
A very interesting and varied role with a National Charity Organisation in Dublin 4.
Apply if you are qualified in ATI or part-qualified/ qualified ACCA/ACA.
– Processing invoices and receipts
– Preparing lodgements and banking
– Bank reconciliations for 15 separate bank accounts, ensuring that the debtors’ ledger balanced.
– Preparation and posting of 3 CEP Journals
– Payroll Administration and payment
– Preparation of wages journal
– Preparation of Fundraising journals
– Filing of CSO Quartely returns
– Processing and payment of P30
– Processing direct debit donations and update the donor’s database.
– Setting up DDs in salesforce for new customers and removing cancelled DDs
– Uploading Direct Debit Files on Gateway plus
– 15% Branch contribution
– Debtors listing
– Providing up to date reports for cashflow preparation and forecast for fundraising , Care Centre & HSE
– Managing and reconciling intercompany accounts.
– Assisting and participating in Audit by preparation , schedules and files.
– Working with branches in changing signatories.
– HSE Acknowledgements Letters
Experience with TAS books desirable