Accounts Assistant – Immediate Start
Title: Accounts Assistant
- Deal with all accounts related queries from members in a timely, approachable and professional manner.
- Handle accounts payments in person, over the phone and by post, including managing the collection of direct debits.
- Accounts Receivable; Record, allocate and lodge all cash, cheques, credit card and online receipts. Preparation of monthly invoices and Assist with debt collection and agree payment plans with members.
- Accounts Payable; Invoice registration, matching and coding for 5 companies within the group, manage with queries from suppliers and issue remittances.
- Accounts Payable; Weekly and monthly payment runs and completing Monthly creditor reconciliations.
- General Accounts; Preparation of bank reconciliations, petty cash and resolving bank queries.
- Show open and engaged communications with the ability to listen and respond with respect and clarity. Skilled at conveying information to members and colleagues.
- Demonstrate a cooperative spirit and work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve team goals and objectives. Develop and maintain effective working relationships across teams; encouraging and offering cooperation.
• Must have 1 year relevant accounts experience
• A strong team player but can also work on own initiative when required
• Can work to tight deadlines
• Strong numerical skills and attention to detail is vital
• Have excellent communication and people skills
• Must have a solid background in working in busy office environments
• Must have strong organisational skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems especially MS Excel and MS Word and knowledge of an accounts package would be an advantage
• Excellent written communication skills
For more information regarding this role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511