Accounts Assistant – Immediate Start
A busy finance team based in Dublin 24 currently has an opening for a hands-on Accounts Assistant to join them. This will be a 12 month contract role and ideally applicants will be a qualified Accounts Technician (or least already in the process of obtaining it).
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly refunds to clients.
- Reconciliation of client bank accounts.
- Processing of client payment files.
- Posting and allocating of payments to debtors account.
- Processing of commission statements and invoicing clients.
- Assist in the production of client MI reports.
- Resolve any client queries and ensure that outstanding invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Supporting the collections department and dealing with any queries relating to payments.
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Qualified or part-qualified Accounts Technician preferred
- Hands-on, pro-active individual who thrives within a fast paced accounts environment
- Minimum of 1.5 – 2 years’ experience within a similar accounts role
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to work on own initiative
Salary: up to €28k (D.O.E)
Location: Dublin 24 (free on-site parking available)
Starting: ASAP for the right person
NB. This is a junior level position suited to someone with 1-2 years accounts experience.