Accounts Assistant – contract North East Cork
A leading multinational currently has a lovely opportunity for a hands-on Accounts Assistant with strong experience in Cash Management and Accounts Receivable.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Responsible for managing credit accounts, setting credit limits, maintaining accurate records of all updates etc.
- Generate and reconcile month end reports.
- Attend to daily / weekly flow of transactions, invoices, statements and reports.
- Monitor overdue accounts, agree payment and settlement of these accounts with customers, review all automated credit letters and issue as appropriate
- Manage day-to-day administration and duties, liaise with other teams / depts. as required
- Process and allocate payments
- Prepare bank audit files and daily Bank balance reports,
- Perform Month End Bank Recs, Month End Invoice Discounting Loan Recs
- Preparation of weekly Cash Forecasting report.
- Ensure sufficient cash-flow & arrange money transfers if necessary.
- Work within strict operational guidelines and procedures
- Work on ad-hoc projects as requirement by the business
- Degree in Accounting or Accounts Technician qualification or similar
- 2-3 years in a similar, fast-paced Accounts / AR environment
- Prior multinational experience preferred though not essential
- Excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with people across the business
- Capable of working to tight deadlines with the ability to prioritise workload
- Adept in Microsoft Office package
- Previous experience in the use of Oracle and Core an advantage
- Flexible approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Salary: Up to €30k pro rata
Hours: Monday – Friday
Location: North East Cork
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant accounts experience.