Location: Dublin City Centre
Eden Recruitment is seeking a strong Accounts Assistant to join our client’s team. The successful candidate will be working in conjunction with the Finance team to provide excellent operational finance within a hotel function
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the Accounts Payable function, including supplier reconciliations.
- Ensure supplier payments are carried out in a controlled, accurate and timely manner.
- Day to Day management of the hotel’s Income audit.
- Support with the Accounts receivable function.
- Daily reconciliation of cash and credit cards
- Completion of Daily sales reports.
- Analysis of hotel labor on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Reconciliation of various control accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Finance Manager/Financial Controller with bank reconciliation statements on a weekly basis.
- Have responsibility for accurate accounting records and provide financial reports for the Hotel.
- Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring reconciliations are performed for all hotel-controlled accounts and that all balances are explained.
- Assisting with the Internal Audit.
- Weekly forecasting of sales and labor.
- Provide cover or support for any other accounts or administrative role within the hotel.
- Respond to Finance related queries within the Finance office.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets, monthly and weekly forecasts.
- Ambitious driven candidate with a keen interest in qualifying as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or other equivalent qualification)
- A desire to progress in Finance within the hotel industry.
- Demonstrable Initiative.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel & MS Word skills
- Previous hotel experience would be beneficial but is not a requirement.