Eden Recruitment is seeking a strong Accounts Assistant to join our client’s team based in Dublin 4.
- Work in conjunction with the Finance team to provide effective operational finance and reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Assist with creating a rigorous financial control and reporting environment within the hotel.
- Massive opportunity to further develop in your career as an accountant.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the Accounts Payable function, including supplier reconciliations.
- Ensure supplier payments are carried out in a controlled, accurate and timely manner.
- Day to Day management of the hotel’s Income audit.
- Support with the Accounts receivable function.
- Daily reconciliation of cash and credit cards
- Completion of Daily sales reports.
- Analysis of hotel labor on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Reconciliation of various control accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Finance Manager/Financial Controller with bank reconciliation statements on a weekly basis.
- Have responsibility for accurate accounting records and provide financial reports for the Hotel.
- Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring reconciliations are performed for all hotel-controlled accounts and that all balances are explained.
- Assisting with the Internal Audit.
- Weekly forecasting of sales and labor.
- Provide cover or support for any other accounts or administrative role within the hotel.
- Ensure compliance with Dalata Policies and Procedures.
- Respond to Finance related queries within the Finance office.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets, monthly and weekly forecasts.
- Ambitious driven candidate with a keen interest in qualifying as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or other equivalent qualification)
- A desire to progress in Finance within the hotel industry.
- Demonstrable Initiative.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel & MS Word skills
- Previous hotel experience would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Why Eden Recruitment?
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie