We are actively seeking to recruit a qualified accounting technician/ accountant to join the companies busy advisory/consultancy department. This is an opportunity for a dynamic accountant to experience a whole range of consultancy, advisory and corporate finance assignments as well as enhancing their account preparation and company secretarial experience. The role is an interesting and varied one and will suit those who are looking to transition into Consultancy / Corporate Finance.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Responsibilities for the role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning, monitoring, and completion of accounts preparation assignments for a small portfolio of clients.
- Preparation and completion of company secretarial returns and assignments for a large number of clients.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for a small portfolio of clients.
- Assisting with research projects.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial projections.
- Assisting with various report writing assignments to include forensic reports, valuation reports, and bank funding proposals.
- Assistance with insolvency forms and procedures.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the business performance review.
- Provide financial & advisory support to clients.
- Working with existing clients to develop new business opportunities.
- 2/3 years accounts preparation experience in a practice environment essential.
- Company Secretarial Experience essential.
- Strong word and excel skills essential.
- High level of attention to detail essential.
- Sage accounts and Sage 50 experience is desirable.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as run their own assignments.
- Have worked with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Ability to manage own workflow and diary management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills required and ability to meet client deadlines a must.