- Manage the financial reporting and compliance process for a portfolio of EMEA entities
- Prepare and analyze statutory financial statements across a range of industries in EMEA and manage external audits.
- Manage the delivery of the accounting processes performed by an external Business Process Outsource vendor ensuring that all service levels are met, the internal control environment is robust and a quality service is provided.
- Represent Accounting and Controls with our key business partners through effective communication with the US GAAP team, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit and Financial Planning.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of the accounting function and highlight opportunities for improvement and manage projects that will yield efficiency through automation, standardization and outsourcing.
- Lead a Global Google process to keep Google lean by identifying unnecessary or inactive legal entities and ensure they are liquidated in a timely manner.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Professional qualification CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Industry and MNC experience.
- Shared Service Center experience or experience within a company dealing with varied European Subsidiaries
- Demonstrable understanding of accounting principles, including US GAAP and related international accounting standards
- Ability to foster and thrive in an environment of continuous process improvement
- Knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP system
For more information please contact Patrick on 01 474 4511