Accountant – Financial Reporting
Job Title: Accountant – Financial Reporting
Our client is a medium sized funds group who are currently experiencing expansion and are in turn looking for an ambitous individual to join the Financial & Regulatory reporting team.
- Assist with the preparation of regulatory filings – Form PF/Annex IV/CPO/PQR
- Plan, prepare, review and file annual and semi annual financial statements of the funds under administration
- Prepare / review financial statement workings;
- Apply applicable GAAP;
- Roll forward/create pro-forma financial statements;
- Prepare/review financial statement workings;
- Create and adhere to audit timetables;
- Respond to auditor queries in a comprehensive and timely manner.
- Attend board meetings to present financial statements;
- Keep up to date with applicable accounting and regulatory reporting requirements;
- Assist in training junior team members and participate in their performance review process;
- Assist in developing and improving financial and regulatory reporting processes;
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory reporting environment and assist in the creation of service offerings for our clients;
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the administration of Hedge Funds, with some of this time in a financial reporting role or have experience in auditing of financial services;
- Qualified/Part qualified accountant or other relevant qualification preferred;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software applications. Advanced excel skills a significant advantage;
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of Irish/UK GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS;
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting environment – Form PF/AIFMD/OPERA an advantage.
For more information about this role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511