SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – ACA / ACCA
Our client is a young & dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants based in Dublin City. The clients range from small sole traders to large international companies. While the firm’s core service is Audit they also provide services such as Accounts Preparation, Insolvency Services, Financial Controller Services & Bookkeeping, Taxa, ion and Payroll.
- The role available is Senior Accountant.
- The role is very much hands-on and the right candidate must be able to work without supervision.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing all accounting and tax requirements for a block of clients to include audit companies, audit exempt companies, sole traders, and partnerships. You will head up a team of six people containing qualified & trainee accountants who will perform the bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, accounting and tax work as you require.
- Managing a block of statutory audit clients, ensuring these audits are performed to a high standard and all financial statements and audit files are prepared in accordance with applicable accounting standards and our regulator’s requirements.
- Managing and training junior staff members.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in a similar size practice.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- SAGE Accounts Production experience.