Account Support Coordinator – Sales Operations
The role will involve working within a fast-paced environment managing high volume sales support activities such as reporting, process implementation and optimizing all opportunities presented.
You will also provide high level customer and sales team support through email and account administration.
- Degree educated, self-motivated individual
- Minimum of 3 years’ account support management / operations experience
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
- Capable of working with high volume support emails / requests both from customers and the sales teams
- Digital Marketing/Advertising experience essential
- Creative problem-solving, analytical skills, adept in interpreting data, working to deadlines etc.
- Broad understanding of online advertising solutions (and of key platforms and trends
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry.
- Experience with AdX, AdSense, AdMob, and DFP a plus
- Someone who can adapt easily within an ever-changing, operational multinational environment and work well both within a team and on their own initiative
- Project experience an advantage
Benefits: free canteen, gym, pool, company events, pro rata of 25 days holidays, discounted healthcare, travel and cycle to work scheme and many more!
Salary: €41k pro rata
Location: Dublin city centre