Account Manager – Online Advertising
Role: Account Manager (AdWords)
Location: Dublin 4
Duration: ASAP until August 2018
Languages: Fluent English
Salary:€19.91 p/hr (that’s a pro rata of 41419 p/a) + free canteen, gym, pool, discounted healthcare, pro rata of 25 days holidays, company events, travel and cycle to work schemes
– Stakeholder management capability is a must, dealing with agencies and clients on high priority activity
– Use your eye for detail to deliver service excellence and KPI fulfillment for complex always on and flighted activity.
– Go above and beyond service excellence, to show the clients how much the company values their business, and encourage future growth of the partnerships
– Constantly up-skill and educate the clients on the latest brand products, betas and insights to keep them up to date on opportunities across the company solutions
– Use your prioritisation and time management skills to balance urgent work with important clients in an often high pressure environment.
– BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
– Relevant experience in consultative sales and account management.
– Working knowledge of AdWords
– Fluency in written and spoken English
– Experience in strategic and tactical digital advertising.
– Interest in developing customer partnerships.
– Strong FinTech experience
– Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations
– Experience in senior level client relationship development and multi-market digital planning and execution management.
– Strong presentation, influencing and communication skills.
For more information please contact Daniel on 01 4744537 or 00353 1 4744537 if calling from outside of Ireland.