Account Manager – Fashion
Role: Account Manager – Fashion / Luxury Retail
Location: Dublin 4
Duration: ASAP until mid June 2018
Salary: pro rata of 50939 p/a + free gym, canteen, pro rata of 25 days holidays
This is an exciting position, supporting UKI Large Customer Sales’ (LCS) biggest clients.
– Improve and educate clients constantly on the latest brand products, betas and insights to keep them up to date on opportunities across the company solutions.
– Correspond with agencies and clients on high priority activity using your stakeholder management capability.
-Use your prioritization and time management skills to balance urgent work with important clients in an often high pressure environment.
– Go above and beyond service excellence to showcase clients’ business value and encourage future growth of the company partnerships.
– Use your eye for detail to deliver service excellence and KPI fulfillment for complex, continuously on and flighted activity.
– Relevant experience in consultative sales and account management.
– Experience in senior level client relationship development and multi-market digital planning and execution management.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
– Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
– Experience in strategic and tactical digital advertising.
– Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently troubleshoot and manage complex implementations
– Strong presentation, influencing and communication skills.
– Interest in developing customer partnerships.
For more information please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537