Accommodation Support Administrator
Accommodation Support Administrator – Dublin City Centre
Administrator required for South Dublin company to provide clerical and administrative support and attend the reception area on a daily basis. This role might suit someone who is friendly, reliable and has great attention to detail. You will be a hardworking, determined and enthusiastic individual with a great eye for detail
- To provide front of house assistance and keep the office area presentable at all times.
- To manage, improve and update the office information systems including contact databases and paper files.
- To prepare reports and other written documents for internal and external circulation.
- To provide weekly performance related information for sharing with the management team.
- To work occasional evenings or weekends for events and fairs.
- To answer all enquiries via telephone and email.
- To meet and greet customers
- To manage the office supplies and stationery; keeping an up to date inventory of office equipment & resources.
- To prepare and submit purchase orders.
- To carry out any ad hoc duties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to handle high volume workload