4 x Experienced Collections (debt recovery) Agents
4 x Experienced Collections Agents
One of Ireland’s leading Financial Institutions is currently recruiting for a number of experienced Collections Agents.
Utilising a state-of-the-art Dialler system, the role will involve calling an assigned list of customers with a view to negotiating outstanding payments for the business.
The successful applicants will be joining experienced collections teams whose job it is to maximise the cash amounts collected on assigned books of debt. You will ensure that customer accounts are monitored on a continuous basis and will deal with customer account queries. In this demanding environment, you will need to be target driven, highly motivated and be able to demonstrate key negotiation skills in order to consistently achieve ‘win-win’ solutions.
- Previous collections / debt recovery experience within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in both outbound and inbound calls
- Ability to negotiate the optimum cash collection amounts at all times for the business
- Professional in approach, maintaining the highest standard of customer service
- Keen problem solver and capable of dealing with a variety of individuals.
- Strong knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook with flexibility to work on new systems and methods
- Superb communications skills
- Team player who works equally well on their own initiative
- Excellent numerical and literary abilities
Job Type: Permanent, full-time (weekdays only, business hours)
Salary: €25k basic with up to €12k annual performance bonus (paid monthly), plus weekly cash incentives and educational assistance – excellent career progression opportunities
Location: Dublin South (on-site parking available / easily accessible by public transport)
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.